Paul Seeliger is a research associate in the program area "Transformation of the state in the digital age" at the German Research Institute for Public Administration Speyer. He is particularly interested in data protection law and the interface between law and design.
- 03/2020 – today: resarch associate in the Dark Pattern Detection Project (dapde), German Research Institute for Public Administration Speyer
- 03/2020 – today: PhD projcet (Dr. jur.), German University of Administrative Sciences Speyer (supervisor: Prof. Dr. Mario Martini)
- 10/2018 – 03/2020: student assistant, German University of Administrative Sciences Speyer (Prof. Dr. Mario Martini)
- 10/2014 – 02/2020: Study of law, University Münster and Zagreb (First State Exam, Master Iuris)
- "Dark Patterns - Phänomenologie und Antworten der Rechtsordnung", Martini/Drews/Seeliger/Weinzierl, ZfDR 2021, S. 47 - 74 (Open Access)