Responsible in the sense of the Data Protection Basic Regulation (GDPR) and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is
You can reach our data protection officer at the following contact details:
Mrs. Lena Metz
German Research Institute for Public Administration
PO Box 14 09
With the addition "data protection officer".
(1) In the case of purely informational use of our websites, we do not process any personal data. We do offer the possibility to register for digital events of the DaPDe project. To do so, you must provide additional personal data which we use to provide the service and to which the data processing principles stated here apply.
The processing of personal data of our users is regularly only carried out with the consent of the user. An exception is made in cases where prior consent cannot be obtained for factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by law, or if the processing of the data is necessary for the perfomance of a contract.
(2) Insofar as we obtain the consent of the person concerned for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR serves as the legal basis.
When processing personal data which is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations which are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
(3) The personal data of the data subject shall be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose for which they were stored ceases to apply. Storage may also be carried out if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU ordinances, laws or other regulations to which the data controller is subject. Data will also be blocked or deleted when a storage period prescribed by the above-mentioned standards expires, unless there is a need to continue storing the data for the purpose of concluding or fulfilling a contract.
(1) Registration for digital events is possible on our website using a registration form. If a user takes advantage of this option, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored. These data are:
At the time of sending the message, the date and time of the entry is also saved. The data will be used exclusively for the processing of the conversation and the organization of the digital event.
(2) The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR if the user has given his consent. This applies in particular to the voluntary information on the institution or professional activity of the person concerned. This data will be used to indicate which professions take part in the event and for further planning of similar events.
Surname and first name, as well as e-mail address, are also necessary requirements for participation in the digital events of the DaPD Project. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR .
(3) If you register for the events we offer, we will pass on your personal data to the German University of Administrative Sciences (Uni Speyer), § 67 IV DUVwG.
The FÖV uses the infrastructure of the computer center of the German University of Administrative Sciences Speyer (Uni Speyer). This results in the exchange of data between the FÖV and the University of Speyer. The data is not passed on to other third parties.
(4) The processing of personal data from the input mask serves to record the number of participants for the desired event and to register the persons concerned in order to confirm registration for the digital event and to send the persons concerned the access data for the online conference tool used.
(5) The data shall be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the series of events has ended and there is no further conversation with the person concerned. The conversation ends when the circumstances indicate that there is no further need for communication on the part of the person concerned.
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, please explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the facts of the case and will either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
Children and persons under 18 years of age should not transmit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. We do not request personal data from children, do not collect such data and do not pass it on to third parties.
German Research Institute for Public Administration Speyer (AöR)
Computer Faculty, Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg
Im Neuenheimer Feld 205
German Research Institute for Public Administration Speyer
Ministry of Science, Education and Culture
Mittlere Bleiche 61
Technik: CMS Wagtail
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with general law in accordance with Section 7 (1) TMG. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, as a service provider, we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity.
Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected. Liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which we become aware of a specific legal violation. As soon as we become aware of such legal violations, we will remove this content immediately.
Our offer contains links to external third-party websites over whose content we have no influence. Therefore we cannot accept any liability for this external content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time they were linked. No illegal content was found at the time the link was created.
Permanent monitoring of the content of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such links immediately
Insofar as the institute carries out administrative activities under public or private law, it is subject to the Rhineland-Palatinate State Transparency Act. If you would like to send us an inquiry in accordance with this law, please contact the contact person mentioned above.
The content and works on these pages created by the website operator are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this website are only permitted for private, non-commercial use.
Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are observed. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, we would ask you to notify us accordingly. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such content immediately.
Faculty of Computer Science, Ruprecht Karl University of Heidelberg (see above)
For questions regarding the use of this site please contact gertz[at]informatik.uni-heidelberg[dot]de