Philip Hausner is a computer scientist and is doing his Ph.D. at the Heidelberg University. He is particularly interested in information extraction and text analytics.
- 04/2020 – today: Ph.D. project at the Heidelberg University with participation in the Dark Pattern Detection Project (Dapde)
- 04/2019 – 03/2020: Tutor for the lectures "databases" and "programming course"
- 10/2016 – 03/2018: Student Assistant at IWR Heidelberg with affiliation to the Waves to Weather Project
- 09/2018 – 03/2020: Master of Science for Applied Computer Science, Heidelberg University
- 10/2018 – 03/2020: Exchange Semester at the Kyoto University
- 10/2013 – 08/2018: Bachelor of Science for Applied Computer Science, Heidelberg University